Thursday, July 23, 2009

Redplum update

Here is what I have found out...

It looks like the Daily Herald WILL continue to offer the Red Plum insert in their newspaper- at least for the next year. It wasn't a matter of the Daily Herald pushing more for the Red Plum, their contract just isn't up with them until next year- while the rest of the Utah papers are up this year. BUT that means people in the Utah county area will NOT be receiving Red Plum inserts in the mail since they can get them in the newspaper. So the only way you can get the Red Plum insert is in the Daily Herald- but that means you can get multiple inserts- happiness!

For the rest of you- check here to see if the Red Plum will be delivered to a mailbox in your area. If not, you can email imwadrequest@supervalu.com to be put on their VIP mailing address and get them delivered to your specific address until they get to your area.

I was also contacted yesterday and told that the grocery guru said if you get the newspaper you will automatically receive TWO Red Plum inserts every week in the mail. I would imagine that means you get at least two or more Sunday papers- and I haven't been able to confirm this- but I thought I would let you guys know what could also be happening for those of you getting mailed your inserts.

I hope that helps clear up some confusion, and I'll update you more as I find out more. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment