Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dinner List!

I completely forgot to put this up yesterday! Here it is!

Mango Pork Pizza- I made this Tuesday and it was pretty much AMAZING!!! The main recipe was from Amber's Food for Frugal Foodies blog, and then I used a different creamy tomatillo dressing because I didn't have all the ingredients for it from Amber's recipe. I still didn't have the cilantro and it ended up tasting great!

Eating out at Gloria's Little Italy for our half year anniversary with a restaurant.com gift certificate- I LOVED THE FOOD, IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!

Killer Chef Salad- with peas and ham and green peppers and tomatoes and anything else i can think of that will go well in a salad.

Tin Foil Dinners- We're going camping!!

Big family dinner with Eric's family for his grandma's 80th birthday.

Steak and baked potatoes- (we missed this last week)

Creamy tomato pasta- 1 can of stewed tomatoes (I drain out some of the juice) one half pint whipped cream, basil to taste- heat until boiling then turn off. Cook penne pasta to go with it and serve it all together with parmesan cheese.

There you go! Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the pizza! It was a hit in our house too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I can't decide which night I should come over!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. try adding basic & garlic to your creamy tomato sauce---really yummy

    ReplyDelete