Friday, May 22, 2009

Albertsons deals this week!

Since my husband had the car at work yesterday, he said he would watch Jack for me if I wanted to go out after he got home. So I headed off to Albertsons to get my double coupon deals. (Yep I'm an addict. I get the choice to go somewhere without my darling little boy and I choose a grocery store.)

Here's what I got:


  • 16 oz container sour cream
  • 1 bag strawberry marshmallows
  • 2 8 oz bags of shredded cheese
  • 4 packages of bacon- on clearance for .99!
  • 1 box graham crackers
  • 1 package of hersheys chocolate bars
Retails for $26.33

After coupons and sales I paid $7.15

That's a savings of 73%!

And that doesn't include the savings on the bacon after the markdown. It would be more than what it says since the full price for each package was $5.50. I was able to get 4 for less than the price of one at that price! Bacon freezes really well, and I haven't seen good quality bacon on sale for a long time. My husband was really happy!

Now to go find some more double coupons before Tuesday...

Total spent for the week $13.14. I think I might hit under $130 this month for groceries- AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you post how the double coupon works, and use the example of your cheese???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish my Albertsons had the bacon clearance, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete