Thursday, April 30, 2009

Restaurant.com 80% off ends today!


Just a reminder for those of you that haven't taken advantage of the 80% off code LUCKY at Restaurant.com- today is the last day! Which also means if you do buy a dinner of the month club pass, tomorrow the restaurants reset- so you can have your choice of which certificates you want! I'll remind you about this again tomorrow morning. Read more about how that works here. If you have any questions, please email me as well- I have talked to several people about how it works, and I want to make sure you know how to make the most of this code! I have eaten at SO many amazing restaurants purchasing over $40 worth of food, but in essence paying $15, including the tip, in the end. I love it! Let me know where you guys go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment