Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grocery Smarts Passport!



I have been checking to see if my new grocery smarts passport is up and running, and just found out that it is! That means you can go to grocerysmarts, type in my passport: g84cbt, and choose which store's deals you want to look at for the week.

It looks like Albertsons is having some awesome yogurt deals and free tortillas and more this week, so check it out tomorrow, or look at PYP's Utah screaming grocery deals by state Albertsons preview.

Let me know if you want to host a free grocerysmarts class. I still have 3 or 4 I can set up with you getting a file box and hanging file folders as the host/hostess. The classes I have been able to teach so far have been great, and I'm so excited to teach more!

3 comments:

  1. What is the benefit to going through Grocery Smarts and using your passport as opposed to going through PYP? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the ability to contact me through my passport, and some people think it's easier to navigate the grocery smarts website than the PYP one. For you, I would just stick with using PYP because you use the forums on that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're still willing to teach a class for my ward on May 28, let me know! I'm gonna start making fliers:-) dedelandblog@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete