Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wilson pink bat and mit $9.99 shipped!


Buy.com is offering the Wilson Girls T-Ball Glove & Bat Bundle for $9.99. It also qualifies for free shipping! This is so cute, and would be perfect for the T-ball season that is upon us. I did enjoy my seven years of T-ball/baseball/softball- although now I can't throw a ball for some reason to my husband's dismay, I can still catch and hit most balls. (And even beat my husband at the batting cages!) All of that to say your daughter might love to try out some T-ball, and with a pink matching glove and bat she might be even more motivated!

(Be careful on Buy.com with free shipping. It automatically chooses the expensive shipping, and so you have to switch it to the budget saver shipping, and it can be tricky to find sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment