Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girls Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich Maker!

Amazon is offering the Girls Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for $3.92!

Girl Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich Maker Circles Mold
The Girl Gourmet Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is the newest and coolest way to make ice cream sandwiches. Comes with a combo mold, cutter and press, 2 cookies mixes, 1 Spoon, 1 Bowl and recipe cards. (Really the cool part is just the combo mold, cutter and press)

This is a steal! I used ones similar to these at a neighbors house years ago and had so much fun with them I asked where I could get my own. She had bought hers from the Williams Sonoma company for $10, and hadn't seen anymore since then. It also qualifies for free super saver shipping, so add $21.08 in other goods, and you'll be good to go.

Other steals on Amazon right now to get up to $25 for free super saver shipping:
Buy 7 of them for birthday gifts and your total will be $27.44 (I seriously think this would make an awesome wedding present too!)
Buy the Wii My Fitness Coach for $19.99 and 2 ice cream sandwich makers for $27.83. (See my previous post on the My Fitness Coach here. I just bought mine yesterday!)
Buy 2 Thomas the Train dvds + 2 Thomas trains for $7.49 each and 3 ice cream sandwich makers for $26.74. (My previous post on the trains is here.)

But hurry! You never know how long these kind of deals last, or how long they will be in stock!

Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment