Monday, February 23, 2009

Pinching your pennies class

I am teaching a pinching your pennies class on Tuesday March 17th at 7:00. Yes that is St. Patrick's Day- and yes you better wear green to the class or I won't let you in! J/K- but I would like to know if you're interested in coming. The class this time will be in Provo, but possibly if there is enough interest- I could do it in the Salt Lake area- or wherever- I pretty much just love talking about saving money, and helping others save money!

Leave a comment here if you're interested in attending- or send me an email- and we'll hopefully be able to start helping you get tons of free stuff every month- and cut your grocery bill down more than you ever thought possible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brooke,
    How I would love to be there! HOwever, I live in Idaho...
    Ya wanna come to me? I'll get all my friends together or even an enrichment night!!
    I know that's not super realistic. Oh well.
    I would like to email back and forth with you about all of this though.
    I would love to be good at couponing, but I don't know where to get any and I never seem to remember to take them to the store. I always miss the good sales... or here's my biggest issue-
    I never really need the stuff they put on sale at the time that it's on sale... and I can't get myself to buy it if I don't need it right away.
    Well- there's a long comment for ya. Can you help out this frustrated friend of yours?

    ReplyDelete