Monday, February 23, 2009

Money saving mom and more

I was talking to my friend today about finding steals- and she suggested a site I had seen once or twice- but she said was awesome for her. So I checked it out again- and I would have to say I agree with her. Money Saving Mom has things on it that aren't on my favorite freebie blogger and spoofee sites. She has good advice and just general great deal sense. (Or should I say "cents"). Check it out if you have a second, or really longer- it's packed with great stuff.

Something I just found from her blog is you can go to the pampers website and play the winter match game for free 3 times a day without using any points! Scroll down to the bottom, and there's a part that says No Purchase Necessary to enter the instant win- and click on the link. I just did it today three times for free and although I didn't win anything- it took 1 minute and was fun to try.

One more person called me today with a blog to check out. It's called a sweet sale and she posts deals she gets at the grocery store- how she does it, and even teaches a class on couponing. Fun to check out- I especially liked how easy it was to read about the Walgreens options you have for free/cheap stuff there this week.

One more- babycheapskate has deals all things baby. So go there if you're looking for the best diaper deals, formula or any other baby need you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment