Thursday, August 6, 2009

Target organizers!



When I started couponing seriously I had a big binder with baseball card sheet protectors to help organize all my coupons. Now that I'm mainly into the file box system I still use that to organize my loose coupons, but my mom also found a mini accordian file that I could bring with me to the store to organize the coupons for the different stores I might go to. I have looked for these since then and haven't been able to find them, but my friend Julie just found them at the Jordan Landing Target dollar spot! I would imagine they would be at other Target dollar spots if she found them there. She said they had 3 different sizes of accordian files with dividers - a bigger letter sized one like the picture, one check sized, and one coupon sized. Organize your little heart out!

Thanks Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment