Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick Bear Lake vacation!

I realize I have been missing in action for a few days. We went to Bear Lake on Thursday and got back Saturday night- where I was so tired, I didn't have the energy to update the deals right then. (Also I am 22 weeks pregnant- so my energy levels are not what they usually are.) Anyway, I am back and ready for deal finding action. It seems to have been a crazy deal weekend- so I will update the deals currently available- thanks for your patience- and I hope you guys had a great weekend too!

The Sunday newspaper had tons of coupon inserts in them- 4 if you have the daily herald (2 Smart Source, 1 Red Plum, 1 Proctor and Gambler) and 3 for any other paper (all minus the Red Plum, which you will get in the mail)- There was also a Keebler insert tucked in the Red Plum insert which technically makes another insert- so you could get up to 5 inserts! And there are more double coupons for Albertsons- and Smiths is doubling coupons. WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!? Loving it though! With the information of Albertson's stores being sold in Utah- I was very sad- but if Smiths is starting to double coupons, I'm going to be loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment