Monday, August 3, 2009

$2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving Point in August!



I have been waiting to post about this! On Tuesdays in August Thanksgiving Point is offering an entrance fee of $2 to the Museum of Ancient Life, the Gardens or Farm Country! Normally their entrance fees are $10 0r more, so this is essentially a savings of 80% or much more!

I do hear sometimes long lines form for their dinosaur museum, so if you're interested in doing that- make sure to show up early before it opens to be one of the first to get in, but the rest of the venues weren't too crowded last year.

Farm country is where I'm going this year, as my 1 year old is just interested in saying Roar to all the animals, but the gardens are beautiful and could be a fun cheap date- especially if you bring a picnic basket and bikes- dinner and a beautiful ride around the gardens- what more could you want?

Children 2 and under are also free! I'm so excited to plan my trip there this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment