Friday, July 17, 2009

Question about Grocery Smarts Lists

I received this question this week.

How come Target isn't one of the stores on your Grocery Smarts website?

Great question! I actually had to ask my boss this question and here is the answer I received.

Many of our grocerysmart store lists are compiled by volunteers every week. Target isn't a store that someone has volunteered to do yet. If you're interested in becoming the Target grocerysmarts list maker for Utah, you can contact me and we can set you up to do that!

The thing I love about the grocerysmarts lists is that I know everytime I go into a store and I matched up the sales and coupons with that list, I can rely on it 100% everytime that the prices and coupons will match. Sometimes on Hip2Save's website or other blogs, they are national and so although they have regular prices, the prices at my store are not the same and I end up not getting half the things on my list for that reason. (That is one of the main reasons Walmart is hard for me to shop at. The prices at two stores even 1 mile from each other are so different- and I can't rely on what information I have been given before I go, so I don't shop there anymore.)

I love Grocery Smarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment