Monday, July 20, 2009

Pulling Valassis out of Utah newspapers?

[coupons1.jpg]

I have been hearing lots of information regarding Valassis pulling out Utah newspapers this August. That means Red Plum coupons will no longer come in our newspapers, but they will mail them to households. I have heard they might be staying in the Daily Herald, but I have heard confirmations telling me both they are pulling out and they are staying, so I don't know quite who to believe yet. To read more information and how to get involved to keep Red Plum IN our newspapers so we don't lose out on this valuable coupon resource- ESPECIALLY those getting multiple newspapers, check out this pinching your penny forum all about it. I can't believe they would do something so drastic, and I hope our efforts to get involved will be enough to keep them in our newspapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment