Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Printing coupons with a different zipcode

As you might have noticed I don't ever post coupons.com coupons that require you to put in a different zipcode. (Unless it's from Rite Aid or Walgreens deals that I didn't catch from Hip2Save) I don't feel it's completely honest to be printing coupons from a different zipcode as the manufacturers put out the coupons for that specific area, and I don't live in that area, so I feel I shouldn't get the coupon. There have been several times that I saw a coupon and wanted to print it off, and realized I had to put in a different zipcode to print it, so I didn't. I figure there are tons of deals and I don't need to be pretending to be from another area just to print off more coupons. It's my personal opinion, but I thought I would let you guys know why I don't post those deals for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment