Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home date night idea of the week!



I still haven't been able to track down a croquet set, but I wanted to tell you guys my idea anyway. Set up your croquet set, and then wait until it's dark. (maybe watch the movie wait until it's dark until it really is dark!) Then grab your clubs, the balls and some flashlights for a rousing game of glow in the dark croquet. Doesn't that sound like so much fun?!!? I'm pretty thrilled about it if I can actually get a hold of a croquet set to use for the evening.

Let me know your home date night ideas!

1 comment:

  1. This is seriously one of my most favorite purchases EVER!!! Actually, I guess it was more of a gift because my husband bought it, but still...AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME date ideas.

    http://www.amazon.com/52-Great-Cheap-Dates/dp/081181274X

    Seriously, best money you'll spend!

    ReplyDelete