Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dinner list!



I think I'm going to be posting my dinner list on Wednesdays from now on.

Macaroni Cheese and Tomatoes- pasta mixed with a can of diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper, a little bit of sugar and mixed with cheese. Served with pears

Steak and Baked potatoes- (with my new A1 sauce I got at Target for .09!) and veggies

Gourmet Ham and Cheese Sandwiches- with thousand island dressing and cottage cheese and peaches for a side

Cheesy chicken rice bake

Roast, Mashed potatoes, and my grandma's famous carrots

Sweet and sour meatballs with rice and peppers and carrots

We're also going to Seven Peaks one night and the coupon we have requires us to buy one $5 pizza, so we're doing that for dinner and getting into the park at a discount!

These are pretty basic recipes, so I didn't add many links for recipes, but let me know if you want one specifically.

Thanks for help with the fish recipes last week, I decided to go with Kristi's Broiled Tilapia Parmesan, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment