Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cheap Tuesdays at the Cinemark $$$ Theater!



I love Tuesdays at the dollar theater! The regular prices for the Cinemark in Provo is $1.50 during the week, and $2 on the weekends after 6PM. Still a good deal. But on Tuesdays you can get in for $1! I know that's what the dollar theater price used to be, but still it's a discount from what it is regularly now, which makes me happy. And they have the movie Disney Earth there right now, definitely one I wanted to see in the theater. I have to say I love dollar theaters. I have a hard time paying full price for a movie, or even a matinee in a regular theater, because if I can see it for $4 or $6 less- I can wait a few weeks for it to come out there. Drives me husband a little crazy, but it makes sense in my head. :)

Mondays also have a family special price of .50 a ticket for 3 or more people! And Senior day is Monday as well where you can get in for $1.

Check out if you have a Cinemark by your house and what movies are playing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment