Thursday, June 18, 2009

Expo TV- Try it!



I found Expo TV about two months ago and wanted to try it out for awhile before passing it on to any of my readers. I have to say I am impressed by the ease of use of the site and what a great resource it can be when I'M looking for a review of a product.

Expo TV takes people like you and me and asks us to review products we already have around our house, such as TV's, strollers, washing machines, cereal, toys, shampoo and hundreds of other items. They pay you $5-$20 based on how much they want a review of that product. You do have to have access to a video camera to participate, but you can always borrow one for awhile until you get enough saved in your paypal account and then buy one on Amazon or craigslist. (Used video cameras are great because people buy them, hardly ever use them, and then sell them because they realize they haven't been using them, but for hundreds of dollars less than they originally purchased it for.)

I have done a few reviews for them and have gotten actual money in my paypal account- or sometimes they ask for special reviews with different rewards- like a Pizza Hut gift card or an Estee Lauder $50 gift set. It actually has been a really fun activity for me and my husband to do together after my little boy is asleep, AND we're MAKING money on it!

My friend just signed up and said that she is getting $25 for her first review of ANY product listed if she posts it before a certain date. The videos have to be at least 1 minute- so 5 minutes making the video, 5 minutes to upload it and in less than 10 minutes you will have made $25! (If they offer you the same deal)

One last part of the company is their tryology program. You check out what products you want to try that they have available- and if you qualify they send you a full size product that you do a review about. I just signed up for their Cheer tryology program and they're shipping a full size container to my house right now! Free stuff, making money by having fun? What more can you want from a job?

I'm excited to see all your reviews that will soon popping up and let me know when you do one- because for every person that watches your review you also get more money. It's only a couple cents per view, but if you get one that a lot of people have watched- that's even more money for you!

Sign up here if you're interested because then we both can be rewarded by Expo! Happy movie making!

1 comment:

  1. I signed up "under" you, so hopefully you'll get some rewards for that!!

    ReplyDelete