Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kool-Aid .50 off coupon!



I have to admit, I am not a huge Kool-Aid person, or so I thought. I was at my parents house this weekend while they were on a trip, and we had Kool-Aid as our drink for dinner. I usually just have water or milk, but wanted to try the Kool-Aid since I haven't had it for so long- and I was pleasantly surprised! I think it was the Mango flavor, and it was delicious! I probably won't drink it for every meal, but to have a fun drink every once in awhile that is SOOO cheap, I think I will invest $1. Especially with summer picnics and this awesome .50/10 coupon from coupons.com! They are often .10 each and so this would bring them down to .05 each! Love it!

Thanks A Thrifty Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a question regarding the newspapers I at least tried to order through you would you mind contacting me some time when you have a chance. Thanks
    Kale-kalesnyder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete