Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hostess Outlet Store



Many of you are probably onto going to an outlet store to get your bread needs for less. Now I'm not going to lie, most of the stuff in the store was more than I would pay for it with a coupon and with a sale (like the jam and pb)- because that's how I shop. However I needed some bread, no stores have had any killer sales on bread, there aren't a lot of coupons for bread and I was curious to see what was in the store, so I went for the first time yesterday. I love trying new things, it's so exciting for me!

I found Grandma Emiles 2 lb loaves of bread 3 for $4.77- or $1.59 each. Considering I usually get a smaller loaf for $1, and it's not even close to as high of quality I decided to splurge and go for it. (And they had some Albertsons bread for .75- but it was half the size and not as good, so I figured I was getting a good deal.) Anywho- their clearance is the funnest part of the store! They had these baseball cupcake things that tasted like twinkies- one 2 pack for .25! I got two packagess- because I don't like getting too many treats, although I probably should go back for more because Eric really really liked them. And they had an 8 count of Hostess whole wheat buns on clearance for .55 each or 2 for $1- I grabbed one pack because we probably can't even go through that one in a weeks time.

I spent $5.99 and got 3 big loaves of good bread, one pack of wheat buns, and two treats. And I had an adventure! It's right off the Center Street in Provo freeway entrance if anyone else wants to venture out there sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment