Thursday, April 16, 2009

Strawberries .89 at the Buy Low!



As I was picking up all my amazing produce deals yesterday at the Buy Low, I saw they had flats and flats and flats of strawberries. They were in the ad for $1.50 lb, but were marked at .89 lb! This is a steal! A whole carton of fresh strawberries for $.89! Or a whole flat of them, that's 8 cartons for $6.99! I asked the manager and he said that they were getting more pallets in every morning for a few more days. If they run out of them at night, they will get more in the morning, so just call and see if they have them in when you can stop by. The Buy Low Market phone number in Provo is (801) 377-3560

***And for those of you that are sad you don't have a Buy Low by you- don't fret! They are planning to open 5 more stores in Utah, maybe one will be near you!***

Thanks Joy for reminding me to post about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment