Friday, March 27, 2009

Betty Crocker, Pillsbury and Box Tops coupons and registration

Boxtops for Education

It looks like our Eat Better America, Pillsbury and Betty Crocker booklets are not available for the time being. (Sorry to let you guys know about it so late! I didn't know they were still offering them until yesterday, and then of course that's when they decide to pull the campaign.) I will also let you know the moment I find out when they're offering new coupon booklets. However you can still sign up for coupons and recipes that Pillsbury, Better Crocker, Dinner Made Easy, and Box Tops for Education can email you. (If you're already signed up, you don't need to sign up again.)



I like having these emails because they give me cool recipes to try with the cheap food I'm getting with their coupons. Just yesterday I made the most delicious Tuna Casserole with biscuits on top, mmmm definitely a 5 star- I like how they have ratings on their recipes too just like Allrecipes, so you can know which to avoid and which to try. AND I also love getting items with Box Tops for Education points on them, because I feel I'm supporting my school by cutting them off the package and turning them into my local elementary school . If you don't really want one more email in your inbox, that's totally fine too, you can still sign up with them and opt out of the emails and then whenever I or PYP directs you to those sites to print off a coupon, you're already signed up! (You have to be signed up at these sites to print coupons from them.) Start saving money and getting recipe ideas today!

No comments:

Post a Comment